Oops this was supposed to go up earlier this week but I have been sidetracked by trying to get myself more organised around here. I’m practically swimming in retired stamp sets and that really needs to change! I haven’t decided yet whether to list them all on Trade Me or post a list for you here to look through, I’m still finishing my new system for storing my current sets first! Each year around this time, lots of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators do a big clean up in their craft rooms to prepare for the coming year. I’m no exception to that – I try to every year, but seem to fail miserably! Hence you never see the “After” pics on here. So at some point I may be asking you for your help dear reader, if you’re in the market for some retired stamps that have been lovingly (and I mean that!) cared for and carefully stored, stay tuned! In the meantime, if you’re looking for a retired set, let me know the name of it, chances are it might be one of the hundreds – gulp! – in my “for sale” boxes!
Today I’m sharing with you my latest tag design. Those of you who have purchased from me in the past know that more often than not, your bag of Stampin’ Up! goodies comes packaged with a name tag tied to it, as well as a little chocolate treat most of the time (lately that’s been with every order – guess who got carried away buying chocolate bars?!). I started doing the tags originally so I knew whose order was whose, but it quickly became apparent that some of my lovely customers were “collecting” my tags and kept them for inspiration! That makes it extra fun for me, knowing that you treasure my little creations. So this is my latest design.
I make a bunch of tags at a time, and try and have a few spare so I can grab them to use for the next orders that come in. I also keep a log of what tag you received, so you get a different design every time you order!
How many new products can I use in one little tag? Seven if I count correctly! See if you can spot these in this photo:
– Petite curly label punch (Free with a $120 product order during Sale-A-Bration!)
– Pretty Petites stamp set (also free during Sale-A-Bration!)
– Vine Street Embosssing folder (Sale-A-Bration Freebie!)
– Island Indigo ribbon from the Sycamore Street ribbon & button bundle (yet another SAB freebie!)
– Sycamore Street Designer Series paper (um… get it FREE!)
– Ovals Collection Framelits dies – $55.95 + shipping for the set, or get a 15% discount when you purchase them with the coordinating Oh Hello stamp set (not shown). Yahoo I love these!
– Hearts a Flutter Framelit dies – $51.95 for a set of 5 dies that cut out some gorgeous shapes, I’m having a lot of fun with these! Also available at a 15% discount when you purchase them with the matching Hearts a Flutter stamp set.
I also used the Itty Bitty Banners framelits to cut the cute little name banner, Pool Party Baker’s twine to tie the ribbon (and give me a way to tie the tag to the order bag!) and the “Thank you” petite curly label is up on a dimensional to add, err, dimension!
Hope you like it! Click here to send me an email if you have any questions, or place your order to get your hands on one of these and add to your collection!
Have a fabulous weekend!